Prince Harry’s inner circle questions new memoir and docuseries

Really crossing the line? prince harry‘s inner circle has some reservations about his upcoming tell-all book and Netflix docuseries, according to royal expert nick bullen.

Bullen confessed during an exclusive interview with us weekly that he hasn’t “heard much about” any of the 38 year old dukes highly anticipated projects. “I think it’s all a very well kept secret,” he said on Tuesday, November 22. We have a documentary [coming out] in December. We have the book in January. And, you know, Netflix paid a lot of money for this documentary. …So, Harry and Megan [Markle] they’re going to have to say more than, ‘We have a beautiful life in Montecito and we love each other.’ You know, there has to be some meat in this sandwich.”

Prince Harry's friends have questioned his memories Docuseries

Prince Harry. VICKIE FLORES/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock

The editor-in-chief of True Royalty TV claimed that “Harry has been talking to friends from his childhood” to “discover” his most shocking memories, and including “some of the darkest moments of his life” — to include in your work.

“Now if that’s for the book or the documentary, I don’t know, but I know a lot of people have been saying to him, ‘Why are you going back on this old brand? Why are you digging up all this again?’” Bullen said. U.S. “So I think those closest to him in the UK or those who were very close to him in the UK in the past are a little concerned about how far he’s going. Now, I don’t know if he puts all of that in the book or in the document, but he certainly has been doing a lot of research on early childhood.”

The producer admitted that fans of the former military pilot will have to wait and see if find out what makes the final cut of your memories and the Netflix documentary. “I certainly think [that] the questions you have been asking have caught the attention of many,” Bullen hinted. And then those who are a little closer to [King Charles III] and the Queen and the Prince and Princess of Wales, who are part of the palace infrastructure, are absolutely preparing for what’s to come because no one knows. History has shown us that when the Sussexes talk, they can launch some pretty big accusations.”

Harry and Megan, 41, announced in January 2020 that they planned to resign their main royal duties and move to California later that year. The couple, who share 3-year-old son Archie and 17-month-old daughter Lili, have since spoken about their experience within the British royal family. During an explosive CBS interview in March 2021, the couple claimed that The Firm did not support them and alleged that a relative had “concerns” about Archie’s skin color before he was born.

prince william intervened in the accusations days later, affirming“We are not at all a racist family.”

The Duke of Sussex continues to share his side of the story in his forthcoming memoirs, Replacementwhich hits shelves in January 2023. When the book was announced in July 2021, a source exclusively told U.S that he the remaining royals felt “shocked” about what Harry might reveal.

“They haven’t received a copy yet and don’t know what to expect. It’s making them nervous,” the source added.

Initially, the memoir was published at the end of 2022, but the publication was delayed. After the death of queen elizabeth ii in September, Harry is hoping to avoid damaging their relationship with their relatives.

“Harry has been working hard to strike a balance that will hopefully minimize the fallout caused by this book,” a source said. U.S earlier this month. “It has been a very tough process. And very difficult for him to recount certain traumatic events from his childhood. … At the same time, he found it cathartic and at this stage he has no regrets.”

With information from Christina Garibaldi

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.